Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Bah-chay-lur



Si Me Gusta!...is just about all the Spanish I know, and that’s all I need to describe this season’s Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis.


Here’s him without a shirt. Notice the D’Angelo abs.


Here’s him partially shirtless and being all nonchalant about it.


 
Last week I made a pact with a friend to watch this season’s The Bachelor. She is a fan and wanted me to follow the show so that she could have someone to gossip with. Friends don’t let friends watch The Bachelor sans gossip buddy!

It’s been a while since I watched The Bachelor and it wasn’t even The Bachelor, it was The Bachelorette with Jillian Harris. She had like the dreamiest crop of potential beaus and she ended up choosing stupid Ed when she could have had Kiptyn! Or the dude with the vineyard in California! That season soured the franchise for me and I was done being frustrated with indecisive fools.  Moving on, I can get used to ogling this Juan Pablo guy on a weekly basis :D


* I don't own any of these images

No comments:

Post a Comment